Heating Installation in Dalton & Massillon, OH
Winter is just around the corner in northeast Ohio. Has your furnace required several repairs over the last few years or your heating costs are through the roof? If you doubt your old heating system will make it through another season of sub-freezing temperatures, now is the time to consider installing a new, energy-efficient heating unit from the professionals of Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning. Our highly trained technicians will visit your home to analyze its size, layout, and ductwork and follow up with a recommendation for the perfect heating system for your home’s needs.
Why You Should Consider Installing a New Heating Unit
No piece of mechanical equipment can last forever. Years of steady use leads to wear and tear on components, which eventually increases the need for repairs and lowers optimal output. The same is true of home heating systems. It may be time to install a new heating system if you notice any of the following conditions:
- Your energy costs increase while the thermostat settings stay the same.
- The unit is 12 to 15 years old.
- You’ve paid for multiple repairs over the past few years.
- The unit has a buildup of rust or other signs of corrosion.
- The system is circulating air, but it’s not enough to keep your home comfortable.
- The unit makes strange noises like squealing, banging, or rattling.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, the experts at Shanklin will conduct a thorough inspection of your existing heating unit and help you decide if a new system is right for your Dalton or Massillon home.Read More +
Upgrade your thermostat today!
Add a Nest Thermostat E to your service or maintenance call for only $229 (a $399 value)!
Thermostat must be purchased and installed on same day as service or maintenance call to qualify.