Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning is Stark, Summit, and Wayne County’s most trusted, family-owned heating and cooling company. Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning installs, maintains, repairs, and replaces most types of heating and air conditioning equipment. We even offer services in geothermal, air duct cleaning, ductless air conditioners, air purification, and more!
Keep reading to learn more about our services, or contact us today to set up an appointment!Read More +
Choose Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning for HVAC Services in Dalton & Massillon
The Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning family is dedicated to delivering value to our customers and making their experience with us an exceptional one—every time. Here’s what sets Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning apart from the rest:
- Over 50 years of experience. Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning is a trusted, family-owned heating and cooling company that has been serving customers since 1960.
- Top-of-the-line products. Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning works with the greatest manufactures while keeping you in mind! We understand everyone’s budget is different so we dedicated our time to find only the highest quality products that work best for you.
- Quality technicians. The technicians at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning are highly trained and are able to meet all of your repair and installation needs. We provide continuing education and live workshops every week to stay up-to-date on all the latest technology and products.
- Fast and friendly service. At Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re always here when you need us. It doesn’t matter if it’s during business hours or in the middle of the night—our experts are here for you.
- Helpful and professional staff. The office staff at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning aren’t there to hassle you into a sale—they want to help you solve your HVAC problems! We’ll always provide honest recommendations, not high-pressure sales tactics.
- The Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning guarantee. We guarantee that any repair or installation will work properly and efficiently in your home.
Whether you need air conditioning repair in Dalton or a furnace replacement in Massillon, we’re here for you. Contact Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning today!
I was impressed with the quick response when my furnace quit working and they worked me in to replace it. The crew that installed it worked well together and were very efficient making sure that they installed it the best way possible. I would also like to thank Scott Crawford for his help. This is my first experience with Shanklin. I have already recommended them to others.
Everybody from Scott who did maintenance on my furnace, to Kip who came out to give an estimate, to the install team were just a pleasure to work with. They explained everything clearly and the install team did the installation within the estimated time and cleaned up everything when they were done. I will tell all my friends that if they need an HVAC company – call Shanklin.
Fast, friendly and reasonable. We have had the pleasure of dealing with Shanklin for the last two years. They have proven to be knowledgable and very easy to deal with. Had an emergency call today and Brian E. was here quick and had the problem solved in minutes. I recommend them without reservation. Thanks for the great service Brian and Shanklin Heating!!!!!
Just a few days after my original inquiry to Derek, a service tech (Scott C) inspected my furnace and clearly explained the issues with my old furnace, and the options for a replacement. He stated that my furnace was safe, but due to several issues was inefficient. I did not feel pressured to make a purchase. Installation was scheduled at the time of inspection, and a firm estimate was provided. The installation team (which included Matt) was efficient, neat, informative and left the area cleaner than they found it. The pricing was VERY fair and I would recommend this family owned, local business to anyone! I could not be more pleased with the staff and product provided by this company.
We just had a geothermal unit installed by Shanklin and we had a fantastic experience with this wonderful company. Not only are they are great at what they do, but they are great people to work with. Kip was very helpful in discussing the actual unit and how it works in language we could easily understand. The crew that did the installation arrived on time, did a great job, and we felt very comfortable having them in our home. We are confident that we made the right decision and would recommend them to anyone!
SPRING COMFORT PACKAGE
Includes Qualifying Rheem Furnace & Air Conditioner, Whole Home Duct Cleaning, Whole Home Humidifier, Air Scrubber, Dryer Vent Cleaning, & Nest Thermostat all for as low as $149/month!