Preventative HVAC Maintenance Program
HVAC Maintenance Plans for Homeowners in Dalton & Massillon
Your home is your largest investment. It’s your place of comfort, security, family, memories, giving, and sharing. To protect that investment and make it last as long as possible, an HVAC maintenance agreement is a must. Dirt is a pretty big energy zapper; it clogs up your heating and cooling equipment, which causes everything to work harder and creates problems in many places. Don’t let system neglect cost you money on preventable repairs!
Contact Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning today to learn more about air conditioning maintenance in Dalton, OH!
What’s Involved in an HVAC Maintenance Visit?
Get to Know the Benefits of Our Preventive Maintenance Program
Regularly cleaning or replacing air filters in your HVAC can save on system energy use. You can do this on your own monthly for more comfortable, efficient operation, but before the peak of the heating and cooling seasons, it’s time for a full professional cleaning and inspection. A clean system uses less energy than one that hasn’t been properly maintained, but there’s another plus too—a well-tuned system is less likely to break down on a cold winter night or a hot summer day. Most breakdowns, in fact, can be traced back to a lack of maintenance.
When we service your heating and cooling system, we will check the following areas:
- Mechanical system: This is a complete inspection service of all moving and electrical components in your home comfort system.
- Safety system: We will check all safeties in your system including combustion, ignition, and venting as well as power protection components in your home comfort system. We will check the ignition assembly to help control the flame and detect potential gas leaks. We will also check for high levels of carbon monoxide.
- Performance system: We will test the overall efficiency of your system. This includes checking the refrigerant system, the air flow system, and the combustion system for maximum performance output. We will clean and adjust your burner assembly to maximize heat output and save you energy dollars.
More specifically, your HVAC maintenance technician will do all of the following (if applicable):
- Check the thermostat for proper operation
- Check pressure switches, limits and roll out switches
- Check electrical wiring & connections
- Check safety controls for proper operations
- Check cycle for proper operation
- Check amp draws on all electrical motors
- Check blower wheel & blower motor operation
- Check heat exchanger & combustion chamber for cracks
- Check & clean burners
- Check & clean ignition system & flame sensor
- Check airflow & temperature drop across the heat exchanger
- Check air filter
- Check gas pressure
- Test combustion efficiency
Have you scheduled your regular HVAC maintenance check? Contact Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning to get started!
The Benefits of Preventive HVAC Maintenance
Routine maintenance is essential to the longevity and performance of your heating and air conditioning systems. Heating maintenance should include a full tune-up of your furnace, boiler, or heat pump, and it is most effective when performed in the fall, just before the heating season begins. Similarly, air conditioning maintenance in Dalton, OH should occur in the late spring, just before the start of the summer cooling season.
At Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, our Shanklin Savings Club includes both the fall heating and summer AC maintenance visits for year-round protection of your HVAC equipment. Our HVAC maintenance services can offer some exciting, real-world benefits for your household, including:
- Reduced energy consumption – When your HVAC equipment is cleaned and serviced properly, it will use less energy.
- Lower utility costs – As your energy usage declines, so will your monthly utility costs.
- Fewer repairs – With your heating and AC tune-ups happening regularly, problems can be identified and corrected early to avoid unnecessary breakdowns, service calls, and repairs.
- Longer equipment life – When your heating and cooling systems receive the proper care, they will last longer than those that don’t.
- Improved comfort – After an AC or heating tune-up, you can enjoy improved temperature control, healthy humidity levels, and better air quality.
To learn more about the benefits of our HVAC maintenance services for your Dalton or Massillon home, contact our HVAC experts today.
Save on HVAC Maintenance by Joining the Shanklin Savings Club
At Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, we aim to keep your home’s temperature consistently comfortable for you and your family. By becoming a Shanklin Savings Club Member, you’ll save money, time, and headaches on potential repairs and breakdowns. Here are some of the benefits of joining our HVAC maintenance program:
- Free service reminders. As a member, you won’t have to even think about “remembering” your service schedule. We do it for you!
- Energy savings, guaranteed. We guarantee you’ll save on monthly energy bills as a Shanklin Savings Club member.
- Repair discounts. You won’t pay full price for repairs anymore! You’ll get at least 15% off repairs & half off diagnostic charges.
- Peace of mind. It’s impossible to put a price on the relief of knowing your system is well-maintained.
- Priority service. Your service requests will be at the top of our list—even on Christmas Day or July 4th—and you won’t be charged extra for overtime work!
- Longer system life span. Your equipment will last longer, and you won’t have to wonder if you’re taking good care of this incredibly complicated machinery in your home—you will be. Guaranteed.
Let’s help you save more with air conditioning and heating system services near you! Schedule maintenance today.
HVAC Maintenance in Dalton & Massillon
The benefits of becoming a Shanklin Savings Club member are clear, and joining is easy! Just contact us today to let us know you’re interested, and we’ll decide on the plan that’s best for you! When you hire Shanklin for HVAC services, you know you’re working with a company that is reliable, knowledgeable, and customer-focused. Our technicians are friendly, efficient, and always respectful of your home. At Shanklin, it’s all about you!
Save yourself money on repairs & replacements by signing up for our HVAC maintenance plan today.
WE WANT YOU!
Our team is looking for technicians! Schedule an interview for you or someone you know today.