Geothermal Systems in Dalton, Massillon & Hudson, OH
Geothermal Energy is a Cost-Effective, Renewable Green Energy Source
A geothermal system professionally designed and installed by Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning is one of the most efficient heating and cooling alternatives to fossil fuel, by utilizing a renewable green energy resource. Geothermal heating and cooling uses the relatively constant temperature of the earth to heat and cool homes with 40% to 70% less energy
than conventional systems. While conventional furnaces and boilers burn a fuel to generate heat, geothermal heat pumps use electricity to simply move heat from the earth into buildings, allowing much higher efficiencies.
About Geothermal Systems
- The most efficient fuel-burning heater can reach efficiencies around 95%, but a geothermal heat pump can move up to 4 units of heat for every unit of electricity needed to power the system, resulting in a practical equivalence of over 400% efficiency (information from GeoExchange).
- Geothermal heating and cooling is an environmentally responsible, reliable energy source, providing homes with a safe heating and cooling option that could greatly reduce utility bills.
- Geothermal heating systems are cost effective to install, operate and maintain. Return can be seen over a short period of time, with the energy savings from a geothermal system. As the heating and cooling savings exceed the cost of installation and maintenance of a geothermal system.
- The lifespan of a ground source heat pump used in geothermal systems is much longer than a conventional furnace, and the underground loop field investment can last for generations.
- Click HERE to learn more about how geothermal works.
Geothermal Heat Pump Installation
The heating and cooling experts at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning can install both Bard
geothermal systems for homeowners in Stark, Summit, and Wayne County. You can feel comfortable knowing that the Shanklin team will handle your geothermal heat pump installation with care and an unmatched level of expertise. We’ll work with you to help decide which model is best for your family and provide you with an estimated cost and timeline for installation.
If you want to learn more about the geothermal options available to Dalton area homeowners, contact us online or give us call today!