Heat Pump Repair in Dalton & Massillon, Ohio
Heat pumps are highly reliable, efficient heating and cooling units. Unlike traditional HVAC equipment, heat pumps hold up incredibly well for years without a glitch. However, every piece of mechanical equipment is going to need repairs at some point. If your heat pump is acting up, don’t wait for a small problem to turn into a major headache.
Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning is the first name to call in Dalton or Massillon for heat pump repair services. With our 24-hour emergency repair services, we’ll be there any time of the day or night to make you comfortable in your home as quickly as possible. Our expert team is highly trained to quickly and efficiently repair heat pumps from any manufacturer, so rest assured that we’ll get the job done right the first time.
Contact our HVAC contractors at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning for an appointment today.
Common Heat Pump Repair Problems
Be on the lookout for these signs that your heat pump needs repairs!
- Weak airflow. This could be a sign of a clogged or dirty unit. Yard debris could be building up in the outdoor unit. Scheduling regular maintenance visits can help you avoid this problem in the future.
- Reduced efficiency. Heat pumps are noted for their superior energy efficiency. If you notice a marked jump in your monthly utility bill, you should have a technician take a look at your heat pump for issues.
- Unusual sounds. Loud clanking, bumping, or whistling sounds probably mean there are loose or damaged components in your heat pump. If you call for service right away, a technician can easily put everything back into place. Waiting too long, however, can severely damage your unit, resulting in costly replacement parts.
- Strange odors. If you notice a musty odor coming from your heat pump, it usually means dirt and debris have collected in the unit. Call a professional to thoroughly clean the unit.
- Ice buildup. When a heat pump leaks refrigerant or has inadequate air circulation, the result is a frozen, inoperable unit. Call a technician immediately to resolve this issue before serious damage occurs.
- Malfunctioning control switch. What’s convenient about heat pumps is that you can change from cooling to heating with the push of a button. Sometimes that control mechanism gets stuck in one mode. A technician can fix this problem in a jiffy.
Is there a problem with your heat pump that requires repairs? Call the experts at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning today. One of our qualified HVAC technicians will arrive at your Mason home in no time.
24/7 Heat Pump Repairs in Dalton or Massillon
When your heat pump needs repairs, rely on the friendly expert team at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning to get your system back on track. As a family-owned company founded in 1960, we consistently deliver top-notch customer service for our Wayne, Summit, and Stark County customers. Our technicians are the best in the business and have the know-how to repair heat pumps so that you can be comfortable in your home.
Ready to fix your broken heat pump? Call Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning now for a service appointment.