Air Duct Cleaning
Commercial & Residential Air Duct Cleaning & Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning services are considered crucial components of any indoor air quality (IAQ) services. As a result of these cleanings, you may realize that you breathe better inside your home or building and that you suffer less from allergies or common colds. Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning offers professional indoor air quality services to improve your health and comfort. Take a look at our video of professional air duct cleaning services to see for yourself the magic we can do!
Our HVAC company serves Stark, Summit, and Wayne counties as well as the local areas of Akron, Barberton, Brewster, Canton, Dalton, Green, Massillon, Navarre, Orrville, and Wooster, Ohio.
Check out the video below of the Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning team performing air duct cleaning services. Call (330) 832-5848 in Dalton or (330) 818-2630 in Massillon, or contact us to schedule an appointment today.[cta_button text="Get an Estimate" href= "https://www.shanklinheatingandcooling.com/contact-us/" ]
[video width="1280" height="720" mp4="https://www.shanklinheatingandcooling.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/media.io_30-Second-air-duct-cleaning-HD-720p.mp4"][/video]
Does Your Home Need Air Duct Cleaning Services?
According to the EPA, Americans spend 90% of their time indoors (on average). That’s a lot of time stuck with poor air quality if your air ducts are clogged and filled with dust and debris. Of course, this statistic may not apply to everyone, but it gives a clear indicator as to why indoor air quality is important.
Not every home requires duct cleaning, and there is no set-in-stone frequency for this service. Be sure to contact an experienced, reputable HVAC company, like Shanklin, to be sure you get only the services you need–and that your duct cleaning is done properly. (If air duct cleaning is not done with expert care and proper equipment to dispose of debris efficiently, your home’s indoor air quality could end up worse, not better.)
Clues that reveal a need for duct cleaning in your Dalton-area home:
- Allergy symptoms, including sneezing, sore throats, eye irritation, headaches, and more. Even fatigue and inability to concentrate may be traced to poor IAQ.
- Excess airborne debris in your home. (Dirty ducts recirculate dust/debris through your indoor air supply, including mold spores, pet dander, sawdust, carpet particles, debris from insect infestations, and more.)
- Mold growth in your duct system.
- Mold or mildew in or on your HVAC equipment components. (Your HVAC technician can look for these issues during a duct inspection or preventive maintenance visit.)
- Stale smells lingering in the home.
- Lots of dust on surfaces and furnishings in your house (due to airborne dust settling), no matter how often you clean.
- Recent home renovations, which typically leave extra debris lining your ductwork.
- Sensitive family members more affected by poor indoor air quality, such as children, the elderly, and individuals with lung ailments.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
Scheduling home duct cleaning services offer advantages for you and your family, which include:
- Breathing easier and feeling better at home: Your family spends the vast majority of its time in your Massillon home, so good indoor air quality is essential. Breathing polluted indoor air takes a toll on health, causing discomfort and potential allergic reactions. Eliminating dust and bacteria accumulated in your duct system improves IAQ and can relieve many annoying health symptoms.
- Cleaning less often: Clean air ducts distribute less dust inside your Dalton home.
- Improving AC/furnace performance and temperature control: A clean, airtight, and well-designed duct system distributes conditioned air easily throughout your home to help maintain your desired temperature in all areas.
- Extending the life of your home comfort system: Most home heating and cooling systems fail due, at least partially, to dust and dirt buildup in the equipment. You can delay the need to replace (or make major repairs to) your HVAC system with preventative maintenance and duct cleaning as needed.
- Saving energy and money: As dirty ducts send dust and debris into your AC and heating components, the equipment must work harder to heat or cool your house. This wastes energy and increases utility bills. Duct cleaning, repair, and sealing (if needed) can improve HVAC efficiency by 20% or more.
How Much Does Air Duct Cleaning Cost?
There are many different factors that play into how much air duct cleaning may cost. Things like the size of the home, the amount of duct work, and the area in which you live could all affect how much you pay for duct cleaning services.
If your home or office is located near Dalton, Massillon, or surrounding areas, contact Shanklin today to speak to our duct cleaning experts and get an estimate on your next project.
Residential Duct Cleaning Services in the Massillon & Dalton Area
If you think your home may benefit from air duct cleaning, talk to the local residential HVAC experts at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning. We serve Ohio homeowners from our offices in Dalton and Massillon. Contact Shanklin today!
SPRING COMFORT PACKAGE
Includes Qualifying Rheem Furnace & Air Conditioner, Whole Home Duct Cleaning, Whole Home Humidifier, Air Scrubber, Dryer Vent Cleaning, & Nest Thermostat all for as low as $149/month!