Heating Repair in Dalton & Massillon, Ohio
Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning is family owned and operated, full-service HVAC provider with over sixty years of dedicated service to our customers.
Everybody deserves a warm, comfortable and safe home. If your home heating system should break down or begins to malfunction, it is important to have a company you can trust to perform the heating repair services you need quickly, reliably and affordably. The licensed technicians from Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning have the experience to quickly diagnose the problem and troubleshoot to prevent further issues down the road. Through careful inspection and adjustment, we promote efficiency, dependability and longevity.
Don’t Procrastinate on Heating Repairs
Your heating system is critical to your home comfort: Living without it isn’t an option. When you experience any fluctuation in comfort, elevated operational noise, strange smells or unusually high energy bills, don’t wait to call for Shanklin Heating for professional help. Procrastination with heating repairs can easily turn a minor problem into a major malfunction, possibly doubling the cost of what might have been simply fixed by a thorough professional cleaning. As you continue to rely on the unreliable, you risk the possibility of a full system breakdown on the coldest day of the year. Catch problems quickly, before they compromise your safety, comfort and operational costs.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
Do you feel chilly inside your Dalton home even though the thermostat is set to its usual temperature? This could be one indicator that it’s time to call the Shanklin team for heating system repair.
If you notice any of the following problems with your heating system, call us for repairs before you face the expensive, unnecessary hassle of a complete system failure:
- Strange noises – Popping or clanging sounds could indicate that vital components are loose and damaging your heating system.
- Uneven heating – If you notice “hot spots” or areas in your home that are too warm while other rooms are too cold, call for immediate service.
- Unusual odors – Smells like mildew, gas, or burning odors are not normal and could mean your heating system needs immediate repairs.
- High energy bills – If your heating bill keeps rising even though your thermostat settings are the same, your heating system may need a tune up to get it working at peak efficiency again.
24/7 Emergency Heating Repair
Nobody wants to wake up in the middle of a freezing Ohio night to find their heating system is down for the count. Luckily, Shanklin offers a 24/7 emergency repair service that will never leave you out in the cold.
Regardless if it’s Christmas Day or 3 a.m. on a Sunday, if your heating system fails, a certified Shanklin technician will arrive at your door ASAP to make the necessary repairs and get the warm air flowing again.
We’ll Choose the Most Economical Plan of Action
The licensed technicians from Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning will diagnose your system’s problem, discuss and recommend options prior to making repairs, and offer the most economical plan of action. We provide prices up front, and if the cost of repair approaches the cost of replacement, the team from Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning installs leading-edge systems that can quickly recover your investment through rewarding energy savings.
Why Choose Shanklin for Heating Repairs in Stark, Summit & Wayne County?
When you need heating repair, call Shanklin Heating or schedule a service appointment. We won’t leave you out in the cold this winter!
- At Shanklin we are available to take care of your heating needs 24/7.
- We are experts with experience on all models of heating systems. Our certified technicians are the best in the industry.
- You won’t wait for a repair! We have fully staffed team of professional HVAC technicians to get your system operating quickly.
- Our team is helpful, friendly, and tidy. Our uniformed, drug-free, background-screened technicians are highly trained craftsmen that will take care of any situation.
- Clear, up-front pricing—no surprises or gotchas (EVER!). Our repairs are calculated on a per-job basis, not by the hour. Each customer will know the full price before we begin.
We Service and Install:
Gas • Electric • Oil • Heat Pumps • Air Conditioning • Geothermal • Humidifiers • Water Heaters • Ductless AC • Generators • Duct Cleaning • Boilers • Air Quality
Comfort & Healthy Air Package
Includes Qualifying Rheem Furnace & Air Conditioner, Whole Home Duct Cleaning, Air Scrubber, Aprilaire Air Cleaner, Nest Thermostat, & Whole Home Humidifier all for as low as $149/month!