Boiler Repair in Dalton & Massillon, OH
Broken Boiler? Schedule Fast Boiler Repair Near You!
If you need boiler repair services, don’t hesitate to contact our HVAC contractors today! As a reputable HVAC company in Ohio, we take pride in offering you boiler repair services that enable your system to perform optimally. After all, a properly functioning boiler is on one of the strongest and most effective ways to heat your home in Dalton, Massillon, and the surrounding areas in northern Ohio.
If your boiler is malfunctioning, don’t hesitate to give us a call to schedule boiler repair near you!
Signs You Might Need Boiler Repair
In general, it likely won’t be difficult to notice when something is wrong with your boiler. This is helpful because it makes it easier to respond quickly to problems. It is always best to contact us as soon as you think something may be wrong—that way we can repair the problem before it possibly turns into something more serious.
If you notice any signs of boiler system damage, don’t hesitate to contact us!
- The boiler has a leak. While you’re more likely to see a leak in an older boiler, they can occur in newer boilers, as well. A leak can be related to a loose valve or pipe damage. It can also be an indication of boiler tank damage—in that case, you may need boiler replacement (we can handle that, too). Either way, it is best to contact us quickly to deal with the problem appropriately.
- The boiler is making strange noises. If you’re hearing deep, rumbling sounds or any other unusual noises your boiler likely needs some sort of repair. Certain noises could mean you have a loose or damaged component. Noises like this require a quick response to prevent further boiler damage.
- The boiler isn’t working or has poor heat output. A boiler that fails to heat your home properly is usually a boiler in need of repair. This can be the result of a boiler that’s overheating because of an accumulation of deposits in the system or a faulty/old component.
- The pilot light is failing or malfunctioning. Do you have a tricky pilot light that is refusing to stay lit or burning a different color than usual? It’s worth having it looked at by one of our professionally trained staff members. We’ve seen a lot and are confident we can locate the relevant issue to get your boiler performing optimally.
- The boiler is emitting unusual or foul odors. If a metallic, sulfurous, or rotten egg-like smell is coming from your boiler it could be the first sign of a gas or oil leak. Such leaks are serious safety threats.
While some these different items can be more serious than others, it is important to act quickly and call Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning if you have a boiler repair problem!Read More +