Air Duct Cleaning in Dalton, Massillon & Hudson, Ohio
Air duct cleaning can increase your home comfort in several important ways. When you have your home’s ductwork professionally inspected, and cleaned if necessary, you’ll literally breathe easier. You and your family will also enjoy better indoor air quality (IAQ) and typically save money on your monthly energy costs. In some cases, you’ll also achieve better airflow throughout your house and find it easier to maintain consistent, comfortable temperatures in all areas.
Does Your Home Need Duct Cleaning?
Not every home requires duct cleaning, and there is no set-in-stone frequency for this service. Be sure to contact an experienced, reputable HVAC company, like Shanklin, to be sure you get only the services you really need–and that your duct cleaning is done properly. (If air duct cleaning is not done with expert care and proper equipment to dispose of debris efficiently, your home’s indoor air quality could end up worse, not better.)
Clues that reveal a need for duct cleaning in your Dalton area home:
- Allergy symptoms, including sneezing, sore throats, eye irritation, headaches and more. Even fatigue and inability to concentrate may be traced to poor IAQ.
- Excess airborne debris in your home (Dirty ducts recirculate dust/debris through your indoor air supply, including mold spores, pet dander, sawdust, carpet particles, debris from insect infestations and more.)
- Mold growth in your duct system.
- Mold or mildew in or on your HVAC equipment components. (Your HVAC technician can look for these issues during a duct inspection or preventive maintenance visit.)
- Stale smells lingering in the home.
- Lots of dust on surfaces and furnishings in your house, (due to airborne dust settling), no matter how often you clean.
- Recent home renovations, which typically leave extra debris lining your ductwork.
- Sensitive family members more affected by poor indoor air quality, such as children, the elderly and individuals with lung ailments.
- And more!
To schedule a duct inspection or duct cleaning, contact Shanklin today.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
Scheduling home duct cleaning services offers advantages for you and your family, which include:
- Breathing easier and feeling better at home: Your family spends the vast majority of its time in your Massillon home, so good indoor air quality is essential. Breathing polluted indoor air takes a toll on health, causing discomfort and potential allergic reactions. Eliminating dust and bacteria accumulated in your duct system improves IAQ and can relieve many annoying health symptoms.
- Cleaning less often: Clean air ducts distribute less dust inside your Dalton home.
- Improving AC/furnace performance and temperature control: A clean, airtight and well-designed duct system distributes conditioned air easily throughout your home to help maintain your desired temperature in all areas.
- Extending the life of your home comfort system: Most home heating and cooling systems fail due, at least partially, to dust and dirt buildup in the equipment. You can delay the need to replace (or make major repairs to) your HVAC system with preventative maintenance and duct cleaning as needed.
- Saving energy and money: As dirty ducts send dust and debris into your AC and heating components, the equipment must work harder to heat or cool your house. This wastes energy and increases utility bills. Duct cleaning, repair, and sealing (if needed) can improve HVAC efficiency by 20% or more.
Residential Duct Cleaning Services in the Dalton Area
If you think your home may benefit from air duct cleaning, talk to the local residential HVAC experts at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning. We serve Ohio homeowners from our offices in Dalton, Massillon and Hudson. Contact Shanklin today!