Air Duct Cleaning in Dalton & Massillon, Ohio
Our Duct Cleaning Process Leaves Your Home Happy & Healthy
Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning offers Dalton and Massillon, OH homeowners and businesses superior air duct and dryer vent cleaning services. It’s important to know not every home or business requires duct cleaning. Shanklin can help you decide if the service is right for you and ensure you get only the services you need.
Signs Your Home Needs Air Duct Cleaning Services
The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) recommends having air ducts cleaned if there’s visible evidence of:
- Substantial mold growth
- Infestation of insects or rodents
- Substantial deposits of dust or debris (this problem sometimes occurs when registers aren’t sealed during a renovation project)
Call Shanklin if you need cleaner air in your Dalton or Massillon home!
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
The biggest issue with dirty air ducts is that moisture can cause mold and mildew growth over time. If there is a substantial moisture problem with your HVAC system, a qualified service provider can identify the cause and make any necessary repairs to your heating or cooling system. They can also clean the ductwork to remove excess mold and mildew whose spores might be making their way into your home.
Other benefits to air duct cleaning include:
- Reduction of pollen and other allergens circulating indoors
- Elimination of odor-causing bacteria, tobacco smoke, or pest droppings
- Improved energy efficiency of your heating and cooling systems
- Prolonged life of your HVAC system
- Improved indoor air quality with clean air flowing through a home’s duct systems.
A typical ductwork cleaning covers inspecting and thoroughly cleaning the air ducts, registers, diffusers and grilles, coils, heat exchangers, drain or drip pans, fans, and the HVAC unit housing.
How Much Does Air Duct Cleaning Cost?
Like most HVAC-related services, the cost for duct cleaning services depends on many different factors, including:
- The size of your home or commercial space
- The amount of ductwork
- The area in which your home or business is located
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Dalton & Massillon, OH
Did you know home dryer fires cause approximately $35 million in property damage each year? They also cause about five deaths and 100 injuries over the same period. Failure to clean the dryer is the leading cause of clothes dryer fires.
Signs You Need to Clean Your Home’s Dryer Vent
Here are the top signs you need to clean your home’s dryer vent:
- Clothes take longer than usual to dry.
- Items are unusually hot to the touch.
- The area where the dryer is located is warmer than usual when the dryer is running.
- The lint flap isn’t opening.
- The dryer gives off a burning smell.
- The dryer stops working.
If you haven’t cleaned the dryer vent in your home for over a year, it’s time for a cleaning!
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Besides the money you’ll save by not having to buy a new dryer, there are plenty of benefits to investing in dryer vent cleaning services, such as:
- Reducing the risk of a dryer fire, especially if your dryer vent is over 10 feet long
- Lowering energy bills
- Lengthening equipment life with fewer repairs
- Drying clothes faster with less lint
Any home’s clothes dryer can run more efficiently with yearly dryer vent cleaning. Don’t put your home and family at risk by putting off this service. Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning’s dryer vent cleaning services give you the peace of mind of having work done by highly trained and skilled professionals.
Contact us today to schedule one or more of our services.
We offer fast and friendly services for all our air duct and dryer vent cleaning services to homeowners and businesses throughout the Dalton and Massillon, OH areas. And we guarantee all our work.
WE WANT YOU!
Our team is looking for technicians! Schedule an interview for you or someone you know today.