Tankless Water Heaters in Dalton, Massillon & Canton
How many times has your relaxing hot shower come to a screeching halt when freezing water suddenly hit you in the face? Why did it happen? Most likely a family member turned on the dishwasher or started a load of laundry that drained your traditional water heater of all the available hot water, making your shower run cold. By installing a new tankless water heater, you’ll never run out of hot water again.
Since 1960, Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning has been the most trusted family-owned heating and cooling contractor in Stark, Summit, and Wayne Counties. We’re the plumber northeast Ohio trusts for water heater installation.
What’s the Difference Between Tankless & Traditional Water Heaters?
With a traditional water heater, cold water is heated and stored inside a tank where it sits until needed. Natural gas or electricity constantly heats the water to maintain its temperature. Tankless water heaters eliminate holding tanks by heating water as it flows through pipes to a sink, appliance, or shower. When you turn on a hot water faucet, a burner ignites and heats the water as it enters a heat exchanger. When you turn off the faucet, the unit goes into standby mode, which makes a tankless unit 24-34 percent more energy efficient than a conventional water heater.
Interested in installing a tankless water heater in your Dalton home? Call the professionals at Shanklin today to schedule your appointment!
Benefits of Installing a Tankless Water Heater
At Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, we proudly offer tankless water heaters by Navien. Navien is an eco-friendly company that produces energy-efficient products using cutting edge condensing technology and top quality materials. You’ll enjoy many benefits by installing a Navien tankless water heater, including:
- Endless hot water: Unlike a traditional water heater that can only hold between 40 and 60 gallons of hot water, a tankless water heater will heat as much water as you want for as long as you need to use it.
- High efficiency: Tankless water heaters only use energy when you need hot water, unlike traditional units that must operate continuously to keep water at a constant temperature.
- Less mineral buildup: With a traditional water heater, water settles at the bottom of the tank, leading to a buildup of limescale that can damage the unit over time. Since tankless water heaters don’t store water, there is no risk of mineral deposit damage.
- Reduced burn risk: Since tankless water heaters don’t store water, there’s no chance of scalding injuries from hot water leaking from the unit.
- Long lifespan: Tankless water heaters can last more than 20 years, outperforming a traditional unit that has a lifespan of about 10 years.
Tankless Water Heater Installation in Dalton, OH
Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning can handle your tankless water heater needs. Whether you need a tankless water heater installation or a tankless water heater replacement, you can trust the team at Shanklin to provide quality results.
We also offer financing options for approved customers, as well as a FREE consultation to establish your heating and cooling needs. When it boils down to it, if you need electric or natural gas tankless water heater installation in Dalton, OH, Shanklin has you covered.
For more information about tankless water heater installation in Dalton and Massillon, contact the Shanklin team today!
Why Call Shanklin for Your New Tankless Water Heater?
For more than 50 years, Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning is the first name customers in Dalton and the surrounding communities trust for all of their heating and cooling needs and more. With a commitment to customer satisfaction, the Shanklin team installs only top-notch products to meet any budget and puts our customers’ needs first.
If you’re ready to install a brand new energy-efficient tankless water heater in your Dalton home or just need more information, call Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning today!
Our Tankless Water Heater Installation Service Area
Comfort & Healthy Air Package
Includes Qualifying Rheem Furnace & Air Conditioner, Whole Home Duct Cleaning, Air Scrubber, Aprilaire Air Cleaner, Nest Thermostat, & Whole Home Humidifier all for as low as $149/month!