Furnace Replacement in Dalton, Massillon & Hudson, Ohio
Are you worried your furnace won’t make it through another cold season? Even the most well maintained furnaces will eventually reach the point where you’ll have to decide if makes more sense to continue making costly repairs or invest in a new, reliable heating system.
At Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, our team of experts will help you choose the right furnace based on your home’s size and layout. Our team will expertly install your new furnace and ensure it’s working efficiently to keep your Dalton home warm and toasty for years to come.
Are you interested learning more about furnace replacement? Contact Shanklin today for more information.
Signs It’s Time to Consider Furnace Replacement in Dalton
If you notice the following problems with your furnace, you might want to consider replacing it with a new, reliable heating system:
- Reduced heat output – If your furnace doesn’t warm your home to the temperature you’ve set or you notice “hot spots,” high humidity levels, or uneven heating from room to room, your furnace may not be up to the job.
- Higher than normal energy bills – If your energy bills continue to rise even though the temperature setting stays the same, you may benefit from a new, energy efficient furnace.
- Frequent repairs – If you’re calling for furnace repair two or more times per season, now’s the time to consider investing that money in a new furnace rather than trying to salvage a system that’s beyond repair.
- Strange noises and smells – If you smell gas, mildew, burning odors, or hear banging and screeching noises coming from your furnace, the system may be under considerable stress and nearing a complete shutdown.
- Unit age – If your furnace is older than 15 years, replacing your old furnace with a new, energy efficient system will save you energy dollars and give you peace of mind for reliable heating performance for years to come.
Don’t wait until the dead of winter to call for furnace replacement. Beat Old Man Winter with a new furnace from Shanklin today.
Shanklin Offers a Wide Range of Furnace Options
At Shanklin, we’re proud to install the innovative, energy efficient furnaces manufactured by Rheem. Not only do we stand by our installation service with a one-year warranty, all of our Rheem furnaces come with a 10-year manufacturer warranty on defective parts. You can expect your Rheem furnace to deliver year after year of reliable home comfort. In addition to gas and oil furnaces, we offer the following home heating systems:
Are you ready to replace your worn out furnace with a brand new, reliable home heating system? Call Shanklin to set up an appointment today.
Rely on Shanklin for Furnace Replacement in Dalton, Massillon, & Hudson
Since 1960, the family-owned Shanklin team has been installing, repairing, and maintaining superior heating and cooling products in Dalton and the surrounding communities. With a steadfast dedication to customer service, we’ve been the top name in heating and cooling service with no signs of slowing down. We hire only the most knowledgeable, certified technicians with the experience to recommend the right furnace for your home and follow it up with expert installation and maintenance plans. In addition, our 24/7 emergency repair service means you’ll never be left in the cold no matter the time of day or night.
Are you ready to replace your old furnace? Call Shanklin to schedule your heating system replacement today.