The Rheem R802V Prestige Series Gas Furnace was developed using our 360°+1 design philosophy, which means every detail of the product is meticulously evaluated from every angle. We consider the work that goes into installing and servicing our products, as well as how we can deliver the very best homeowner experience. And then we take it a step further. That’s 360°+1. And that’s why you can count on your gas furnace to bring you and your family years of comfort.
We Did the Work So You Can Stay Comfortable
Our gas furnace line was already recognized as best in its class**, but that didn’t stop us from making it better. We designed our new Rheem R802V Prestige Series Gas to provide your home with reliable, quiet comfort for years to come.
Reliability is essential to your home comfort. That’s why we’ve engineered our gas furnace with the 1 PlusOne™ Ignition System. Our Direct Spark Ignition is a Rheem-exclusive feature that’s nine times more reliable than most hot surface igniters. It’s also the same proven design used in commercial HVAC equipment and gas home appliances. Our patented head exchanger is quick and easy to clean – when needed – by your local independent Rheem Dealer. And a clean furnace is a long-running furnace.
Quiet operation is the result of a 2 tighter door seal that helps eliminate whistling. We’ve also added 3 rubber grommets on the motor mounts and a 4 twist-lock wire harness in the blower shelf. The result is an impressively quiet furnace.
Fast and accurate diagnostics are a big benefit to both you and your dealer. The Rheem R802V Prestige Series Gas Furnace features 5 PlusOne™ Diagnostics, our industry first 7-segment alphanumeric LED display that simplifies troubleshooting. Just in case there’s a need, service calls are faster, which ultimately saves you money.
Enjoy greater comfort and performance thanks to a two-stage operation that offers a more consistent indoor environment – keeping cold spots to a minimum. The two-stage heating design primarily operates on low speed, only temporarily switching to high during peak cold-weather conditions. And a variable-speed fan motor moves at different speeds to efficiently control air flow for a more comfortable environment. The R802V also delivers 80% AFUE, which means 80% of the fuel in your furnace is converted to heat.
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control quieter sound levels and year round energy savings
- EcoNet enabled HVAC product
- 3 way multi poise design UF / HZ
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics — 7 Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel construction provides maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Solid doors provide quiet operation
- Solid bottom
- Insulated blower compartment
- Low profile 34″ cabinet ideal for space constrained installations
- Blower shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Hemmed edges on cabinets and doors
- 1/4 turn door knobs for tool less access
- Integrated Control board features dip switches for easy system set up
- QR code for quick access to product information from your smart phone or tablet
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.
10 Year Manufacturer Warranty:
Rheem warrants all parts that may need replaced within 10 years from the date of your Furnace and/ or Air Conditioner installation. Parts do not include air filters, humidifier filters, nozzles, or oil filters. The 10 year warranty period is not extended if any part is replaced on your Furnace and/or Air Conditioner. Rheems 10 year warranty does NOT cover any labor costs or expenses for service, nor for removing or re-installing parts. 20 Year Heat Exchanger Warranty.
1 Year Labor Warranty:
Shanklin Heating and Air Conditioning warrants all labor within 1 year from the date of your Furnace and/or Air Conditioner installation. Shanklin Heating and Air Conditioning highly recommends that all Furnace and Air Conditioners have a heating and cooling performance tune-up once a year. It is highly recommended signing up for the Energy Maintenance Agreement. Being on the Energy Maintenance Agreement will save you money.
This warranty shall not apply to damage to the Air Conditioner and/ or Furnace resulting from the owner’s negligence or unreasonable use or operation of the Air Conditioner and/ or Furnace, which includes, but does not limited to, operation beyond rated capacity, operation of electrical components at voltages other than specified in the rating plate, operation of Air Conditioner and/ or Furnace at conditions other than specified in the rating plate or installation/ instructions, or lack of proper maintenance or service in accordance with User’s Information Manual, failure to protect against freezing, flood, or modification, change or alteration of the Air Conditioner and/ or Furnace.