How Does an Automatic Home Backup Generator Work?
The generator automatically detects a power outage and delivers backup power to your home within seconds. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that you’re covered – the generator will keep your power running for as long as the power is out – whether that’s for two hours or two weeks.
1. Utility Power Is Lost
Maybe it’s a storm or an equipment failure. In any case, the electricity you’re dependent on is suddenly gone.
2. Your Generator Senses a Utility Power Disruption
Within seconds, your generator prepares to restore your home’s power.
3. Your Generator Automatically Turns On
Your generator is up to speed and generating electricity.
4. Your Electricity Is Restored
The automatic transfer switch sends generator power to your home and will continue providing power until your main power source returns.
5. Utility Power Is Restored
Your generator systems detects when utility power is returned and restores utility power to your home. The system then returns the generator to standby mode.
Air-Cooled Automatic – Standby
• Runs on the home’s existing natural gas or LP fuel supply
• Will run as long as necessary, until utility power is restored
• Sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure
• Composite mounting pad
• Sync 2.0 Digital Controller – LCD monitoring history, maintenance logs, as well as management of generator functions
• Flexible fuel line connector
• GFCI duplex outlet
• WhisperCheckTM exercise
• Transfer Switch
• Maintenance is required yearly
What other specifices does my generator have?
PrecisionPower™ Electrical Technology
• Two Line LCD Multi-lingual Digital Controller
• Electronic Governor
• External Main Circuit Breaker, System Status
& Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
• Flexible Fuel Line Connector
• GFCI Duplex Outlet
• Composite Mounting Pad
• Aluminum Enclosure
• Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
• 5 Year Comprehensive Warranty
• UL 2200 Listed
5 Year Comprehensive Warranty