The Rheem Prestige Series Air Conditioners were developed using our 360°+1 design philosophy, which means every detail of the product is meticulously evaluated from every angle. We consider the work that goes into installing and servicing our products, as well as how we can deliver the very best homeowner experience. And then we take it a step further. That’s 360°+1. And that’s why you can count on your Rheem Air Conditioning unit to bring you and your family years of comfort.
Count on Staying Cool and Comfortable
A smart, efficient design makes the Rheem Prestige Series Air Conditioner one of your best options for staying cool inside. Each new unit includes a generous list of features that work together to bring you quiet, efficient and reliable indoor comfort.
Reliable and legendary 1 scroll compressor technology makes the Prestige Series as efficient as it is durable. The 2 optimized fan orifice also contributes to quieter operation, optimal airflow and better overall performance. Simply put, you get efficient comfort that lasts a very long time.
A quieter and more durable unit starts with our smart new 3 composite base pan. The design helps eliminate corrosion and adds to quieter performance. Extensive UV testing was done to ensure the base pan stays looking new for years to come. Our improved refrigerant tubing design also contributes to quieter, more reliable operation. For added strength, 4 curved louver panels and 5 rugged corner posts on the exterior do an excellent job protecting the inside.
Curb appeal is not lost on our new Prestige Series. Our air conditioners look as good as they operate. Modern cabinet aesthetics allow your unit to put its best face forward, and a powder coat paint system provides a lasting, professional finish.
Fast and accurate installation and maintenance means your savings start with the installation of your new unit. Our Prestige Series Air Conditioners are built to go in fast and easy. The control box is also easy to access, and a roomy diagnostic service window means maintenance calls go quickly, saving you time and money.
- Model: RA20 -20 SEER
- Available Sizes:1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4 and 5 ton
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces number of fasteners needed
- Powder coat paint system – for a long lasting professional finish
- Scroll compressor – uses 70% fewer moving parts for higher efficiency and increased reliability
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increased cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs easier and faster. The two fastener removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once fastener is removed, for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly
- Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening – provides access to the high and low pressure
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- QR code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- Fan motor harness with extra long wires allows unit top to be removed without disconnecting fan wire
10 Year Manufacturer Warranty:
Rheem warrants all parts that may need replaced within 10 years from the date of your Furnace and/ or Air Conditioner installation. Parts do not include air filters, humidifier filters, nozzles, or oil filters. The 10 year warranty period is not extended if any part is replaced on your Furnace and/or Air Conditioner. Rheems 10 year warranty does NOT cover any labor costs or expenses for service, nor for removing or re-installing parts.
1 Year Labor Warranty:
Shanklin Heating and Air Conditioning warrants all labor within 1 year from the date of your Furnace and/or Air Conditioner installation. Shanklin Heating and Air Conditioning highly recommends that all Furnace and Air Conditioners have a heating and cooling performance tune-up once a year. It is highly recommended signing up for the Energy Maintenance Agreement. Being on the Energy Maintenance Agreement will save you money.
This warranty shall not apply to damage to the Air Conditioner and/ or Furnace resulting from the owner’s negligence or unreasonable use or operation of the Air Conditioner and/ or Furnace, which includes, but does not limited to, operation beyond rated capacity, operation of electrical components at voltages other than specified in the rating plate, operation of Air Conditioner and/ or Furnace at conditions other than specified in the rating plate or installation/ instructions, or lack of proper maintenance or service in accordance with User’s Information Manual, failure to protect against freezing, flood, or modification, change or alteration of the Air Conditioner and/ or Furnace.