When you choose a heat pump to heat and cool your Dalton home, you’re choosing reliability, energy-efficiency, and—most of all—superior comfort. No matter the season, when you turn on your heat pump you expect it to perform. How can you ensure the heat pump and its components will work flawlessly when your need it the most? When you schedule regular maintenance checkups with Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, you can rest easy knowing your Dalton home will always be at the perfect temperature.
You’d never go years without having your car tuned up. Then why skip maintenance for your heat pump—which you rely on to keep you comfortable all year long? Preventative maintenance gives you peace of mind that your heat pump will work when you expect it to, and it has many other benefits as well.
- Lower repair costs. When our certified technicians identify a minor problem early, we can fix it quickly and for less money than if it went unnoticed for months and resulted in a breakdown of your unit.
- Better air quality. Heat pumps filter harmful pollen and dust that can affect your overall health. When your heat pump gets dirty, it can’t effectively filter out pollutants, resulting in reduced indoor air quality.
- Lower utility bills. A well-maintained heat pump will operate at peak efficiency, which keeps money in your pocket. Failure to regularly maintain your system will result in more wear and tear on your unit that translates into lost efficiency.
- Increased lifespan of unit. Like any machine, the better you care for it, the longer it will last. Regular maintenance will greatly increase the likelihood that your heat pump will outlast its average lifespan.
Ready to schedule preventative maintenance service for your heat pump in Wayne, Stark, or Summit County? Call the Shanklin team today.
What to Expect During a Heat Pump Maintenance Visit
Plenty! When you become a member of the Shanklin Savings Club, you’re setting yourself up for perks that will last for the lifespan of your heat pump. You’ll enjoy:
- Discounts on repairs. You’ll save 15 percent or more on repairs and 50 percent off diagnostics charges.
- Service reminders. Don’t call us, we’ll call you—and schedule a time to maintain your heat pump at a convenient time for you.
- Priority service. If you need repairs, you’ll jump to the top of our list, and we won’t charge you a penny more.
With regular maintenance, we’ll do the following to ensure your heat pump is in top-notch condition:
- Inspect the mechanical system. We’ll ensure all the moving parts and electrical components are in tip-top shape.
- Check the unit performance. Our technicians will check refrigerant levels, airflow, and more to ensure your heat pump is delivering maximum output.
- Inspect for safety problems. We’ll make sure the wiring, venting, and power inputs are in perfect condition.
Would you like to become a Shanklin Saving Club member? Contact us today.
Contact Shanklin for Preventative Heat Pump Maintenance
When you choose Shanklin for heat pump maintenance in Mason, you’re choosing the best. Our dedication to customer service and friendly, certified technicians are second to none. A well-maintained heat pump that you can rely on is our promise to you.
For expert heat pump maintenance in Dalton or Massillon, contact us today!