Boiler Inspection & Maintenance in Dalton, Massillon & Hudson, OH
Many people only think of their heating system when it’s not working properly. However, it’s essential to be proactive and have regular maintenance performed on your boiler in order to avoid potential dangerous situations and costly repairs.
It is recommended to have an annual inspection & maintenance performed on your boiler. It’s best to do this just before the start of the heating season. That way, we can catch any issues, big or small, and address them before you’re depending on your boiler to keep you warm. Additionally, boiler issues can rear their heads on the coldest days of the year, because that is when your system is working hardest. Most breakdowns, in fact, can be traced back to a lack of maintenance.
Don’t let it come to that and contact Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning today to schedule boiler maintenance in Dalton, Massillon, Hudson, and the surrounding area in Ohio!
Benefits of Boiler Maintenance
The “out of sight out of mind” mindset is all too easy to relate to the HVAC system that keeps us comfortable during the winter. It’s when that system fails, often on the coldest day of the year, that we then remember those few key maintenance tasks that we could have performed to help prevent a break down. Here are some of the benefits of preventative maintenance:
- Decreased utility costs: In the short term, heating maintenance can save you money on your monthly utility bills throughout the summer.
- Fewer expensive repairs: In the long term, heating maintenance tune-ups could keep you from spending a lot of money on service calls, large repairs, and even premature replacement.
- Longer lifespan for the unit: Heating maintenance can also extend the overall life of your system and protect the manufacturer’s warranty from becoming void.
Avoid untimely replacements and costly repairs by investing in preventative maintenance for your heating system!
What’s Involved in a Boiler Maintenance Visit?
When we service your heating system, we will check the following areas:
- Mechanical system: This is a complete inspection service of all moving and electrical components in your home comfort system.
- Safety system: We will check all safeties in your system as well as power protection components in your home comfort system.
- Performance system: We will test the overall efficiency of your system.
Our HVAC Maintenance Plans
Save on Boiler Maintenance by Joining the Shanklin Savings Club
At Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, we aim to keep your home’s temperature consistently comfortable for you and your family. By becoming a Shanklin Savings Club Member, you’ll save money, time, and headaches on potential repairs and breakdowns. Here are some of the benefits of joining our HVAC maintenance program:
- Free service reminders. As a member, you won’t have to even think about “remembering” your service schedule. We do it for you!
- Energy savings, guaranteed. We guarantee you’ll save on monthly energy bills as a Shanklin Savings Club member.
- Repair discounts. You won’t pay full price for repairs anymore! You’ll get at least 15% off repairs & half off diagnostic charges.
- Peace-of-mind. It’s impossible to put a price on the relief of knowing your system is well-maintained.
- Priority service. Your service requests will be at the top of our list—even on Christmas Day or July 4th—and you won’t be charged extra for overtime work!
- Longer system lifespan. Your equipment will last longer, and you won’t have to wonder if you’re taking good care of this incredibly complicated machinery in your home—you will be. Guaranteed.
The benefits of becoming a Shanklin Savings Club member are clear, and joining is easy! Just contact us today to let us know you’re interested, and we’ll decide on the plan that’s best for you! When you hire Shanklin for HVAC services, you know you’re working with a company that is reliable, knowledgeable, and customer-focused. Our technicians are friendly, efficient, and always respectful of your home. At Shanklin, it’s all about you!
To learn more about our HVAC maintenance plans or to sign up, contact us today!
Call Shanklin for Boiler Inspection & Maintenance in Dalton, Massillon & Hudson, OH Today
If you’re due for maintenance, contact Shanklin today! We have a proven track record of success in Dalton, Massillon, Hudson, and the surrounding communities. We take pride in serving our neighbors’ heating needs. We don’t just perform boiler maintenance; we offer a range of boiler services including installation, replacement, and repair.
At Shanklin, you can expect:
- Top of the line products
- Quality technicians
- Fast and friendly service
- Friendly staff
At Shanklin, it’s all about YOU! We’ve been in business since 1960 and have been putting the customer first since day one.
Optimize the lifespan and efficiency of your boiler and give us a call today to schedule boiler inspection!