Geothermal Maintenance in Dalton & Massillon, Ohio
Geothermal heat pumps are gaining in popularity throughout Ohio and the entire country as a reliable, highly energy efficient way to heat and cool homes. With a lifespan of up to 50 years for the underground loop system and 25 years for the external unit, it only makes sense to carefully maintain your system to ensure it delivers the performance and lifespan you expect.
At Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, we install, repair, and maintain geothermal heat pumps for our customers in Wayne, Stark, and Summit Counties. Our technicians have the training and know-how to maintain your geothermal heat pump so that you’ll be comfortable in your home year round.
Would you like to find out more about scheduling maintenance services for your geothermal heat pump in Dalton and the surrounding area? Contact Shanklin today.
Benefits of Preventative Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance
Your geothermal heat pump is an expensive investment designed to last for decades. When you have your system maintained by the expert team at Shanklin, you can rest assured your system will perform at peak efficiency for year to come. Benefits of regular maintenance include:
- Increased energy efficiency: A neglected system can put unnecessary wear and tear on your system that will lead to reduced output down the road. Regular maintenance will keep your geothermal heat pump running efficiently, which keeps your energy costs down.
- Fewer repairs: When our trained technicians maintain your system, they’ll find and fix small problems before they affect the performance of your geothermal heat pump.
- Improved air quality: Cleaning and maintaining the components of the indoor unit will reduce dirt, debris, and other pollutants that can reduce your overall air quality.
Does your geothermal heat pump need maintenance services? Call Shanklin today.
Join the Shanklin Savings Club and Save On Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance
At Shanklin, our Savings Club is designed with your convenience, comfort, and budget in mind. We want you to be comfortable in your Dalton home year round. As a Savings Club member, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Friendly service reminders – We’ll call you to let you know when it’s time to maintain your system and schedule an appointment that’s convenient for you.
- Guaranteed energy savings – As a member of the Shanklin Savings Club, we guarantee you’ll save money on your monthly utility bills when you take advantage of our expert maintenance program.
- Confidence in your heating and cooling unit – You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your geothermal heat pump is being properly maintained.
- Increased lifespan of system – Your geothermal heat pump is a big investment. With our maintenance plan, you can rest assured your system will last for decades.
- Priority service calls – If anything goes wrong with your unit, we’ll send a technician to your home ASAP to get your system back online. We offer 24/7 emergency services even on holidays.
Would you like to sign up for the Shanklin Savings Club? Contact us today.
Make Shanklin Your Choice for Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance Services
You’ve invested a lot into your geothermal heat pump. Don’t let a contractor with little to no experience with these complex machines maintain your system. Call the best—Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning. We specialize in maintaining geothermal heat pumps in Dalton, Massillon, and the surrounding communities. As a family-owned company since 1960, we have a proven track record of installing the industry’s best equipment and delivering outstanding customer service.
Ready to schedule regular maintenance visits for your geothermal heat pump in Dalton? Call Shanklin today.