Furnace Maintenance in Dalton & Massillon, Ohio
Heating Company Serving Stark, Wayne & Summit Counties
Don’t wait for the first frigid night to discover your furnace is not up to the task of heating your Dalton home. Changing the filters regularly can help maintain your furnace’s performance, but you need the help of professionals to ensure it’s ready to get to work this winter. By scheduling regular furnace maintenance with the professionals of Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, you can rest assured your furnace will be ready to face another harsh northeast Ohio winter.
Do you need furnace maintenance in Dalton or Massillon? Contact the experts at Shanklin for an appointment or give us a call today.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Regularly changing the filters in your furnace is the best way you can keep your heating system working its best. Dust and debris collect in furnace components, leading to wear and tear and a decrease in efficiency. However, filter changes are not enough to keep your furnace in tip-top shape. When you join the Shanklin Savings Club, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Reduced energy costs – Our trained technicians will thoroughly clean your furnace before each heating season, optimizing your furnace’s output and lowering your energy bill.
- Increased unit lifespan – When you schedule preventative maintenance, we’ll catch small problems before they become a costly headache. Consistent, quality maintenance will pay off in the long run with your furnace performing at peak efficiency past its expected lifespan.
- Discounts on repairs – If our technicians find a problem, you’ll save at least 15 percent on the price of repairs and 50 percent off diagnostic services.
- Free reminders – Don’t worry about giving us a call. We’ll take care of everything and let you know when it’s time to service your furnace at your earliest convenience.
- Priority service – As a Savings Club member, you’ll shoot to the top of the list for repair visits – even on holidays. Best of all, you won’t pay a penny more!
Interested in learning more about the Shanklin Savings Club? Contact us today.
What Does Furnace Maintenance Involve?
As a part of our maintenance program, our highly trained technicians will perform the following services on your furnace to ensure it’s working properly:
- Mechanical inspection: Ensures all moving parts and electrical connections are functioning.
- Safety check: Verifies all systems such as combustion, ignition switches, and vents are in working order. We’ll ensure the ignition assembly is in perfect condition to prevent gas leaks, and we’ll check for elevated levels of carbon monoxide.
- Performance testing: We’ll test the overall performance of your furnace to determine its efficiency. We’ll inspect airflow and clean and adjust burners as needed to maximize energy efficiency.
We’ll also inspect and repair or adjust the following systems so that your furnace will perform at peak output:
- Electrical wiring and connections
- Safety controls
- Electrical usage of motors
- And more
Become a Shanklin Savings Club member today and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your furnace will keep you cozy in your Dalton home all winter long. Call us today!
Choose Shanklin for Preventative Furnace Maintenance in the Dalton Area
Don’t be left in the cold in your Dalton home this winter. When you invest in furnace maintenance from the experts at Shanklin, you’ll be warm and happy knowing your furnace will keep chugging away all season long. At Shanklin, customer satisfaction is our top priority, so we’re standing by to perform the services your furnace needs to keep the warm air blowing and reduce your energy bills to boot.
When you need furnace maintenance services in Dalton & Massillon, OH, you know you can count on Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning. Contact us today!