Furnace Maintenance in Dalton & Massillon, Ohio
Heating Services in Stark, Wayne & Summit Counties
Don’t wait for the first frigid night to discover your furnace isn’t up to the task of heating your Dalton home. Changing the filters regularly can help maintain your furnace’s performance, but you need the help of professionals to ensure it’s ready to get to work this winter.
By scheduling regular furnace maintenance with the Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning professionals, you can rest assured your furnace will be ready to face another harsh northeast Ohio winter.
Do you need furnace maintenance in Dalton or Massillon? Contact the experts at Shanklin today for an appointment.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Regularly changing the filters in your furnace is the best way you can keep your heating system working at its best. Dust and debris collect in furnace components, leading to wear and tear and decreased efficiency. However, filter changes aren’t enough to keep your furnace in top shape.
When you join the Shanklin Savings Club, you’ll enjoy:
- Reduced energy costs: Our trained technicians will thoroughly clean your furnace before each heating season, optimizing your furnace’s output and lowering your energy bill.
- Increased unit life span: When you schedule preventative maintenance, we’ll catch minor problems before they get worse. Consistent, quality maintenance will pay off in the long run, with your furnace performing at peak efficiency past its expected life span.
- Discounts on repairs: If our technicians find a problem, you’ll save at least 15% on the price of repairs and 50% off diagnostic services.
- Free reminders: Don’t worry about calling us. We’ll take care of everything and let you know when it’s time to service your furnace at your earliest convenience.
- Priority service: As a Savings Club member, you’ll shoot to the top of the list for repair visits — even on holidays. Best of all, you won’t pay a penny more.
Want to learn more about the Shanklin Savings Club? Contact us today.
What Does Furnace Maintenance Involve?
As a part of our maintenance program, our highly trained technicians will perform these services on your furnace to ensure it’s working properly:
- Mechanical inspection: Ensures all moving parts and electrical connections are functioning.
- Safety check: Verifies that systems such as combustion, ignition switches, and vents are in working order. We’ll ensure the ignition assembly is in perfect condition to prevent gas leaks, and we’ll check for elevated levels of carbon monoxide.
- Performance testing: We’ll test the overall performance of your furnace to determine its efficiency. We’ll inspect airflow and clean and adjust burners as needed to maximize energy efficiency.
We’ll also inspect and repair or adjust these systems so your furnace will perform at peak efficiency:
- Electrical wiring and connections
- Safety controls
- Electrical usage of motors
- And more
Become a Shanklin Savings Club member today and enjoy peace of mind knowing your furnace will keep you cozy in your Dalton home all winter.
Furnace Maintenance Coupons & Special Offers
Don’t put off furnace maintenance because of the cost — it’s too important! Check our coupons page regularly for furnace service coupons and special offers to ensure that your furnace and your wallet stay in good shape.
Choose Shanklin for Preventative Furnace Maintenance in the Dalton & Massillon Area
Don’t be left in the cold in your Dalton home this winter. When you invest in furnace maintenance from Shanklin, you’ll be warm and happy knowing your furnace will keep chugging away all season. We’ve worked with Rheem for over 30 years, but we’re always open to choosing your preferred furnace brand.
At Shanklin, customer satisfaction is our top priority, so we’re standing by to perform the services your furnace needs to keep the warm air blowing and reduce your energy bills.
When you need furnace maintenance in Dalton & Massillon, OH, you know you can count on Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning. Contact us today.
WE WANT YOU!
Our team is looking for technicians! Schedule an interview for you or someone you know today.