Geothermal Heat Pump Services in Dalton, Massillon & the Surrounding Area
Choose Our Geothermal Heating & Cooling Company in Dalton, Ohio!
Geothermal heat pumps are one of the most energy-efficient HVAC systems available today. Like other heat pumps, geothermal systems provide both heating and cooling services and can be great HVAC systems for homes in the Dalton or Massillon area.
At Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning, we install geothermal systems and can answer any questions you might have about them!
Our geothermal heating and cooling company serves Akron, Barberton, Brewster, Canton, Dalton, Green, Massillon, Navarre, Orrville, and Wooster, Ohio.
Benefits of Geothermal Systems in Your Canton Home
Geothermal heat pump systems are extremely energy-efficient because they use the energy stored underground to provide high-quality heating and cooling for your Ohio home.
While aboveground temperatures can vary drastically, the temperature of the earth underground stays relatively stable. Geothermal heating and cooling systems use the earth’s relatively constant temperature to heat and cool homes with significantly less energy than conventional systems.
The benefits of installing a geothermal system in your Dalton home include:
- Convenience: Geothermal heat pumps can both heat and cool your home.
- Less noise: Geothermal systems are much quieter than traditional HVAC systems.
- Safety: Since they don’t use combustible fuels, geothermal systems eliminate the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, gas leaks, and fire damage that a furnace could cause.
- Eco-friendliness: Because they use less energy to heat and cool your home and don’t use fossil fuels, geothermal systems don’t emit greenhouse gases!
- High-quality temperature control: These systems provide consistent temperature control throughout your home, so you shouldn’t have any hot or cold spots.
- Tax credits: The government and many utility companies offer monetary incentives for investing in geothermal heat pumps.
Want to learn more about where geothermal heat comes from or how geothermal HVAC systems work in Dalton, OH?
Contact our team at Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning and request a free estimate!
Choose Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning for Geothermal Heat Pump Services in Dalton, Lexington & Massillon
The Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning family is dedicated to delivering value to our customers and giving them an exceptional experience every time. With years of experience helping families with their geothermal systems in Stark, Summit, and Wayne counties, our expert technicians provide fast and friendly service every day.
We only use top-of-the-line products, and our helpful staff can help you choose the unit that’s best for you. We know geothermal technology is new to many people, so we can answer any questions about how the systems work, how much they cost, and the installation process.
Why would you go elsewhere for geothermal system services in Dalton, OH? Contact Shanklin Heating & Air Conditioning today!Read More +
WE WANT YOU!
Our team is looking for technicians! Schedule an interview for you or someone you know today.