Experienced HVAC Installer
Description: Perform installation work for HVAC equipment, duct systems, fittings, grilles/registers/diffusers, controls, and related equipment. Identify and solve problems that might impede the completion of work within budgeted time. Provide feedback/suggestions to supervisors and others on ways to improve quality and reduce costs. Complete approved repairs/improvements in a timely manner. Collect any payments as needed.
- EPA certified for all R22
- Ability to lift and carry hermetic compressors up to five-ton capacity
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving and criminal records as required by state laws for home service companies and by company insurance carrier(s)
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide repairs at the service technician level
- Two or more years of experience as an HVAC installation, maintenance, or service technician
- Ability to follow controls/wiring schematic
- Ability to braze/solder/weld
- Ability to lead and instruct a weekly training class
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
1. Download Application
Click Here to Download Application
2. Email Application & Resume to:
Dryer Vent & Duct Cleaning, Air Scrubber, and your choice of a Humidifer OR an Air Cleaner for $1,750 (a $2,500 value) with 0% Interest!