Navien Tankless Water Heaters
Between cleaning, washing clothes, doing dishes, and taking showers, the demands on a typical water heater can be quite heavy, especially for larger families in the Dalton area. To avoid the inconvenience of temperature fluctuations or running out of hot water during a shower, consider upgrading to a tankless water heater by Navien. By eliminating the storage tank and heating water on demand, a Navien tankless water heater can save energy and provide a nearly unlimited supply of hot water.
What is a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters are designed to heat water when you need it, on demand, instead of heating water, storing it, and constantly reheating it like a traditional water heater. This can provide significant energy savings, as well as an almost unlimited supply of hot water that can help you avoid fluctuating temperatures or a loss of hot water during the middle of a shower. At Shanklin Heating and Cooling, we feature tankless water heaters from Navien, which can operate on natural gas or propane, providing efficient hot water production with many innovative features that offer improved convenience and comfort.
To learn more about tankless water heaters over traditional models, contact our team today.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
A tankless water heater can be a great addition to any home or business with high hot water demands. Compared to traditional water heaters, tankless water heaters offer:
- A virtually unlimited supply of hot water
- Energy savings due to on-demand heating
- Optimal comfort with lower utility costs
- Small size for installation in a wide range of locations
- Nearly double the service life of storage tank water heaters
Features of Navien Tankless Water Heaters
Since 1960, our team at Shanklin Heating and Cooling has been installing and servicing water heaters throughout the Dalton area. We are excited to offer our customers the advanced quality and performance of tankless water heaters from our partners at Navien. With a compact, attractive design, our Navien tankless water heaters feature:
- Field-configurable natural gas or propane installations
- Ultra-condensing technology for superior efficiency
- Metal-fiber burners for reduced emissions and energy consumption
- Modular design for convenient service and repairs
- Stainless steel heat exchangers for greater longevity with less mineral accumulation
- Easy to link multiple units together for installations with greater hot water demands
WE WANT YOU!
Our team is looking for technicians! Schedule an interview for you or someone you know today.