When properly matched and installed, your Shanklin Platinum brand air conditioner and heat pump range between 16 SEER-20 SEER high-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the efficiency of heat pumps. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency and the lower the operating cost. In many applications, the efficiency of your Shanklin Platinum brand air conditioner or heat pump can be enhanced by using it in conjunction with another Shanklin Platinum brand product.
Enjoy The Comfort of a Shanklin Platinum
– a unit that provides you with high-efficiency, reliable performance, and quiet operation. These units offer worry-free operation and outstanding features which add up to outstanding comfort and energy-saving value compared to lower SEER units.
Experience Quiet Comfort
You can be assured that your Shanklin Platinum brand air conditioner and heat pump will provide you with quiet cooling all year long. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements that include a compressor sound reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially-designed wire discharge grille. Additionally,
the two-speed operation of the condenser fan motor allows your outdoor fan to run more often at a lower speed.
Smartcoil Technology - Smaller is Smarter
Long ago the HVAC industry determined that the combination of copper tubing and aluminum fins provided the most efficient transfer of thermal heat available. Today, the Shanklin Platinum brand has improved upon this industry standard by making the condenser coil copper tubing smaller and smarter. The result is an air conditioner unit that can offer high efficiency, use less refrigerant, and deliver money-saving and energy saving comfort to you for years.
- 16 Seer – Single Speed
- 16 Seer – Two Stage High Efficiency
- 18 SEER – Two Stage High Efficiency
- 20 SEER – Variable Speed Scroll and Swing
- High and Low-Pressure Switches
- Quiet Operations Ensured By:
– A High-Density Foam Compressor Sound Cover **
– An Efficient Condenser Fan Motor
- Factory Installed Ambient Temperature Sensor
** 16 SEER Single Stage Not Included
10 Year Parts & Labor applies to the original purchaser **
Talk to your Shanklin Comfort Specialist for more information.