Do you have experience working on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units? If so, please call the best heating and cooling company your friends and family already trust. Join the award-winning Shanklin Team. Full time position available with benefits, 401k, commission, and value-based pay. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Duties / Responsibilities
• Be responsible to troubleshoot HVAC equipment, home comfort issues, energy efficiency, and related problems with the customers.
• Present findings and options to customers, providing advice as needed/requested
• Complete approved repairs, improvements, or installations
• Clean equipment/work area/ trucks
• Ensure complete customer satisfaction upon completion of work and answer any questions or concerns
• Complete and submit all paperwork as required within the next business day
• Collect payment for work performed
• Maintain truck inventory and take responsibility for promptly ordering parts and supplies
• Be responsible to keep assigned service vehicle organized and clean at all times
• Track vehicle maintenance and alert management when maintenance is necessary
• Provide the office with the status of each service call performed, following the completion of each call, providing requested information regarding the work completed, or the work that needs to be rescheduled and receiving dispatch instructions for the next call.
• Be informed and prepared to provide customers with information and pricing on service agreements, accessories, and new equipment
• Provide customers with information and the benefits on new equipment when repairs exceed $300 and/or existing equipment exceeds 15 years of age
• Perform equipment installations if/when needed
• Identify and suggest opportunities for the customer to provide a cleaner and more comfortable home
• Be proactive in providing excellent customer service at all times
• EPA certified
• Ability to lift and carry hermetic compressors up to five ton capacity
• Valid driver’s license
• Clean driving and criminal records as required by state laws for home service companies and by company insurance carrier(s)
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide repairs at the service technician level
• Ability to follow controls/wiring schematic
• Ability to braze/solder/weld
Posted 12/11/2017. Valid through 7/1/2018.